SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 30, 2016

A KIND OF A BIG BOOK SALE/CLEANSE

[source] edited by me
Hi guys, so I have some books that I want to sell because I think I won't be reading them again at all or lost interest in them. Some of these books are books I've already read and some of them I have not read yet. If any of you guys want to buy it please feel free to contact me:)

Here are the books:

Shipping from Jakarta Selatan:
Freebies, shipping from Jakarta Selatan:
You can purchase any of the books above on Carousell, Tokopedia, Instagram, and Shopee.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Conditions
  • Harga belum termasuk ongkos kirim dari Jakarta Selatan lewat JNE/J&T/GoSend/Grab.
  • Booking max. 24 jam, apabila dalam kurun waktu tersebut kalian belum melakukan transfer, maka status buku tersebut akan menjadi AVAILABLE kembali.

No comments

Post a Comment